Cover for upcoming album, In stores June 18th.
Cover for upcoming album, In stores June 18th.
Here are the standard and deluxe edition covers for The-Dream’s upcoming 4th studio album IV Play, set to hit stores on May 28th, pushed back from its earlier May 7 date. Listen to the latest offering ‘Tron’ here. The video for ‘Slow It Down’ should be impacting any time soon.
UPDATE: Take a look at the CD packaging of the album after the break which also lists some of the titles and collaborations including Beyonce & 2 Chainz (same track), Kelly Rowland, Jay-Z, Big Sean, Pusha T and Gary Clark Jr.
Singer Chrisette Michele keeps things simple and sexy on the cover of her fourth album Better, arriving in stores on April 30th via Def Jam. Watch the video for the lead single ‘A Couple Of Forevers’ here.
UPDATE: The album has now been pushed back to June 11th. After the jump, you can peep the 16 titles that made the cut. Features include Wale, 2 Chainz and Bilal.
1. Be In Love
2. A Couple Of Forevers
3. Let Me Win
4. Rich Hipster (Feat. Wale)
5. Love Won Leave Me Out
6. Interlude (In My Head Better)
9. Visual Love
10. Charades (Feat. 2 Chainz)
11. Interlude (In My Heart Convo With Boyfriend)
12. You Mean That Much To Me
14. Interlude (In My Bed Sleeping Alone)
15. Get Through The Night
16. Can The Cool Be Loved (Feat. Bilal & Dunson)
Kelly Rowland definitely knows the tease. The Destiny’s Child singer strikes a sexy pose on the black & white cover of her upcoming fourth studio album Talk A Good Game which is currently set to release on June 18th.
Tyga pulls quite a surprise for the artwork of his upcoming major label sophomore album Hotel California, hitting stores April 19th. It almost feels like some of these rappers are doing stuff like this for attention. Or are we reading too much into it? Let us know.
UPDATE: Tyga has released the 15 song track list along with an updated cover (previous one here). Features include Lil Wayne, 2Pac (!), Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Jadakiss, Future, Wiz Khafia and 2 Chainz.
Diddy put his swanky $8.5 million midtown Manhattan penthouse on the market last month. And now, we get a peek into just how the next multi-millionaire owner will be living.
Check out the luxe simplicity inside…
With his late homie Biggie on the wall and typical bachelor necessities like huge screen tv’s, a man cave & liquor galore, it’s easy to see how the self proclaimed King of New York could own this. And if you notice a feminine touch, that’s because Diddy’s girlfriend Cassie, who also happens to be on his Bad Boy label, is rumored to have called this place home for a while now.
With crazy views of Central Park and plenty of NYC landmarks, the three-bedroom, 2,300-square-foot condo is touched with a few interesting and expensive items & features.
The next owner will sip their Moet from the 66th floor, enter through their marble foyer, play on the clear piano, stare at specially designed Venetian plaster on the walls, and watch movies from the cushy media room. Oh, and their neighbors will be Deeprak Chopra and Mr. James Bond himself, Daniel Craig.
TDE’s Kendrick Lamar has built a massive fan following in the past couple of years and after a few street releases, he is ready to unleash his major label debut good kid, m.A.A.d city via Aftermath / Interscope. Up top is the artwork for the standard version while after the jump is the deluxe. In stores on October 22nd.
His lead single ‘Swimming Pools (Drank)’ has been steadily rising on the charts. You should purchase it on iTunes.
UPDATE: Hit the jump for the official tracklisting. Pre-order now.
UPDATE 2: Added production credits via KC.
1. Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter (Prod. By Tha Bizness)
2. B*tch, Don’t Kill My Vibe (Prod. By Sounwave)
3. Backseat Freestyle (Prod. By Hit-Boy)
4. The Art Of Peer Pressure (Prod. By Tabu)
5. Money Trees (Feat. Jay Rock) (Prod. By DJ Dahi)
6. Poetic Justice (Feat. Drake) (Prod. By Scoop DeVille)
7. good kid (Prod. By Pharrell)
8. m.A.A.d city (Feat. MC Eiht) (Prod. By Sounwave & Terrace Martin)
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended Version) (Prod. By T-Minus)
10. Sing About Me (Prod. By Skhye Hutch + Sounwave) / I’m Dying Of Thirst (Prod. By Like of Pac Div)
11. Real (Feat. Anna Wise) (Prod. By Terrace Martin)
12. Compton (Feat. Dr. Dre) (Prod. By Just Blaze)
Deluxe Bonus Tracks:
13. The Recipe (Feat. Dr. Dre) (Prod. By Scoop DeVille)
14. Black Boy Fly (Prod. By Rahki & Dawaun Parker)
15. Now or Never (Feat. Mary J. Blige) (Prod. By Jack Splash)
16. Collect Calls
17. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Prod. By T-Minus)
Meek Mill has unveiled the artwork for his much awaited debut album Dreams And Nightmares which is due in stores on October 30. Although his new single ‘Young & Gettin’ It’ featuring Kirko Bangz failed to impress us, we hope he’s got some ammunition on the album.
UPDATE: Back to the top with the official track list. Plenty of high-powered guests and produces involved.
UPDATE 2: Back to the top with tracklisting for deluxe edition. Of course he wasn’t going to let go ‘Burn’ that easy.
1. Dreams And Nightmares (produced by Tone the Best Bully for Nightrydas Productions)
2. In God We Trust (produced by Black Metaphor for Nightrydas Productions)
3. Young & Gettin’ It featuring Kirko Bangz (produced by Jahlil Beats)
4. Traumatized (produced by Boi-1da)
5. Believe It featuring Rick Ross (produced by Young Shun for Maybach Music Productions)
6. Maybach Curtains featuring Nas, John Legend & Rick Ross (produced by Infamous & The Agency)
7. Amen featuring Drake (produced by Key Wane and Jahlil Beats)
8. Young Kings (produced by Lee Major)
9. Lay Up featuring Wale, Rick Ross & Trey Songz (produced by Kane Beatz and Co-Produced by Ashanti “The Mad Violinist” Floyd for The Building Productions, Inc.)
10. Tony Story Pt. 2 (produced by Boi-1da)
11. Who Your Around featuring Mary J. Blige (produced by Tommy “TBHITS” Brown and Travis Sayles for Darkchild.com)
12. Polo & Shell Tops (produced by Cardiak)
13. Rich & Famous featuring Louie V (produced by Jahlil Beats)
14. Real N***** Come First (produced by Kenoe and Got Koke for Nightrydas Productions)
15. Burn (feat. Big Sean)
16. Freak Show (feat. Sam Sneak & 2 Chainz)
01. God’s Got It 3:39
02. Imma Do It 3:50
03. Take Me 3:57
04. Strong Enough 4:06
05. Good & Bad 4:49
06. Good Day (Feat. Karen Clark & Kierra Sheard) 3:58
07. Caught Up In Love 3:57
08. Shout 3:39
09. You Did (Feat. James Fortune) 3:51
10. Holy Is Your Word 4:29
11. The Prayers (Feat. Hezekiah Walker, LFC & Dorina Clark-Cole) 4:01
12. The Other Side Of Victory 4:34
13. Keep Your Head Up 3:48
14. Good & Bad (Club Mix Remix) 3:58
Drizzy’s very well-received album “Take Care” has sold 549,000 units so far this year.
Drake’s sophomore effort Take Care has done exceedingly well in the 2012 thus far.
As HipHopDX reports, Nielsen Soundscan posted their mid-year sales reports. In hip-hop, Drizzy’s album was the #9 most sold album of the year.
Take Care, which was released in November 2011, has sold 549,000 digital & physical copies in the first six months of the year. The album also got the #5 spot in Digital Album sales in the year, moving 251,000 units.